PC-DGI Forums
Welcome! Jika anda yang mendapatkan pesan ini, berarti anda belum mendaftar di Forum. Jadi segeralah mendaftar!

UNTUK MENDAFTAR HANYA "DISINI"

Thanks
Administrator.
PC-DGI Forums
Welcome! Jika anda yang mendapatkan pesan ini, berarti anda belum mendaftar di Forum. Jadi segeralah mendaftar!

UNTUK MENDAFTAR HANYA "DISINI"

Thanks
Administrator.
PC-DGI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumpulan Para Dunia Gamers Indonesia.

PortalIndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Hello ! ! ! Buat para members PC-DGI, bagi yang belum tau cara mendaftar anda bisa klik DISINI dan yang sudah mendaftar isilah tentang profil/foto anda agar lebih enak dipandang, Thanks....

Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Axel Favian
Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_vote_lcapMichael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_voting_barMichael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_vote_rcap 
Daniel Austin
Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_vote_lcapMichael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_voting_barMichael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] I_vote_rcap 
iGBoth
LsSpinX
Wira
TroollFace
Agent47
Jack_Roberto
Mark_Thompson
Morenzo_Grzegorz
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Visitors
Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Flags_0

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED]

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
.::Unknow::.
.::Unknow::.

Jumlah posting : 2
Lokasi : Indonesia

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Empty
PostSubyek: Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED]   Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:06 am

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Lspd
Los Santos Police Department

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

-Firstname: Michael
-Lastname: Wihtticker
-Date of Birth: 10 November 1989

II. ADDRESSING DETAILS

-House address: Jefferson
-Mobile phone number: None

III. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

-Education history: I studied at Kiangsu-Chekiang Primary School and Kindergarten (1973-1981), a Hong Kong local school that uses Mandarin as the primary teaching language. After finishing my primary education, I attended TWGHs Lee Ching Dea Memorial College (1981-1984). To further my secondary studies, I went at Victoria College,( Jersey, Channel Islands, Great Britain) from 1984-1988, where I did 10 General Certificate of Examinations (GCE) O-levels and 6 A-levels. I was awarded the Queen's Gold Medal for mathematics presented by Her Majesty the Queen (photo, video clip-330kb, vidoe clip-2.3Mb, radio clip) at a ceremony at Victoria College on 25 May 89.

I lived in Cambridge, England from October 1988 to January 1997; I studied at Trinity College, Cambridge University to read Electrical and Information Science at the Department of Engineering. I obtained a BA (Hon.) degree in 1991 and MA in 1994. Soon after I graduated in 1991, I worked till Aug 93 as a system development engineer at a Cambridge based company called CEDAR Audio Ltd. It specializes in restoring degraded audio signal, the company has a close relationship with the dept. of engineering (CEDAR stands for Computer Enhanced Digital Audio Restoration). I started my Ph.D. studies in October 1993 with the Signal Processing and Communications Lab., Department of Engineering, Cambridge University,, under the supervision of Prof. Peter Rayner, the funding was kindly provided by the Croucher Foundation. My main research interest was Blind Signal Separation, which involves separating signals from mixed observed data only, for examples, separating voices from speakers who are speaking simultaneously. I had been an active member of the Cambridge University Chinese society (CUCS), I was elected as the president of CUCS for 1990-1991. I used to teach at the Cambridge Chinese Community School every Sunday.

I have always wanted to learn to speak more languages, during Jan-Apr 2006, Irene and I decided to do a 3-month full time French language course in France, spending 6 weeks in Antibes, South of France and 6 weeks in Paris. In Apr-May 2007, we spent 2 weeks in Lyon to further out French.

We studied a total of 6 weeks during Sep-Nov 2009 at a Japanese language school called Yamasa Institute in Okazaki, Japan.

-Why do you want to join the LSPD?
Why do I want to get into the Los Santos police department because of my childhood love of the police , I also see now a lot of unrest , crime in los santos such as robbery , murder , I want to emphasize crimes of it.I also very pleased with ketertipan so I entered Los santos police department to improve the regulatory rules in los santos.saya also been seen in Mechanic Center there often occurs kehajatan so I want to handle it and I also insha allah if the night guard Mechanic Center for mengamani of crime there. I will promise if I am accepted , I will be kind to friends in the Los Santos Police Department , I would either continue also to all citizens of Los Santos who wants to seek assistance from the Los Santos Police Department, I felt proud when she saw a member of the Los Santos Police Department was on patrol and handle on crime in Los santos.saya bahwas aya never dreamed could be like them they are becoming police in los santos police department.saya sure if Los Santos Police Department to accept me because I was the one who disciplined , firm , and always adhere to the duties and regulations in work and outside activities pekerjaan.saya meyatakan jobs will go in Los Santos Police Department is happy to occupy it when I received my appointment seriously , I want to eradicate crime is now present this struck the city of Los Santos.Satu again , if I am accepted in the academy candidates on the 8th I will show my skills and implement something that I need to do it quickly and accurately on command leadership , I would show my hard work also to make mom proud and rather the leaders who foster me until I became a person who could be the LSPD
-Why do you think we should accept you to the department?
I'm sure if Los Santos Police Department received me because I was the one who disciplined, assertive, and always adhere to the duties and regulations that exist in the work and activities outside of work, according to the same boss, the same polite all the people in the city of Los Santos, I also be polite keapada friend of a friend who is in the Los Santos Police Department, then I promise to me.I promise to show my hard work also to make mom proud and rather the leaders who foster me until I became a person who could be the LSPD, I will do anything that was ordered by superiors, unless the command to be detrimental to my own self or another person who is not guilty. Because I think that breaking the rules is that eventually it will hurt ourselves.

Dengan ini saya "Michael Wihtticker" akan mengikuti Pendaftaran Kepolisian Los Santos. Dan jika saya Diterima, saya siap untuk menerima Sanksi yang diberikan jika saya melakukan Pelanggaran Undang-Undang Police Department, meskipun dikeluarkan dari Pekerjaan sekalipun.

Sign,

Michael Wihtticker
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://dream-life-evolution.blogspot.com
Axel Favian
Administrator
Administrator
Axel Favian

Jumlah posting : 89
Lokasi : Indonesia

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED]   Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:27 am

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED] Lspd
Los Santos Police Department

Kepada yang bersangkutan dengan ini menyatakan formulir anda DIBANNED.
Reason : Copy Paste.

Sign,

Jack Luther
Chief of LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://pc-dgi.forumid.net

Michael Wihtticker | LSPD Leader Recruitment [BANNED]
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1